Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 28 February 2011

Dear My Lovely Blog


Dear My Lovely Blog,

Happy anniversary to my blog! I cannot imagine that I have post 24 entry including this entry 25 in 1 month. This blog I manage by myself. If I have any idea and free time I will post an entry to share info with you guys. I hope is good for you guys. 

But I have 1 friend ask me, I thought this blog is updating your personal life. Yeah, I have my personal blog to update my personal life before this but after I have this new blog I don't have time to update my personal blog. Hahaha...

So, what do you think? Did I need to update my personal life in this blog? Because I don't think so that you guys interested to know about my personal life. My life only at workplace and home only! Only out for eat then went back to home not like others go shopping there, hang out with bf/gf to watch movies / bowling / karaoke. But it doesn't mean that I didn't went out to enjoy my fun time but not always like others. 

Anyway, thanks for support my blog! Keep reading, be my follower and leave your comment to show your support. You may leave your ideas or anything to share with me so that I can share with others. 

Stay tuned okeh! xoxo

No comments: