Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 24 February 2011

Have you started?

Assalammualaikum...

Alohaaaa...Hey dude! Wazzup? How's life? Ok, have you started? Started what? Ofcoz started speak and write in English? Have you?

Come on, build your confident to speak and write in English. Yes, today I have started my lovely day to speak in English and write in English with a little bit confident. Just a little bit? Its better then ZERO okeh...Hope you guys can do like i did today!! 

So interesting to challenge yourself. Peep laugh at you...Just don't bother about them but make it as your inspiration! Dare yourself to improve ourselves, you should proud! Throw your shy far far away. Open your ear to hear peep talking (speak in English). From there also you can learn little bit how to use the past tense, present tense. Oh yes, I want to share my friend advice...You try to watch Malay movies with subtitle! Read the subtitle and try to understand. For English movies don't read the subtitle but you must understand what are they talking about.

Anyway, good luck guys! I know you also can do much better than me. 

No comments: