Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 27 February 2011

Photoshoot

Dear Blog,

Today I'm so tired. Wake up early morning at 6am! Durgghhh, while others still sleeping and dreaming okeh! Actually today I've accompany my little sista for photoshoot at KTM Kuala Lumpur Station. 

The event its not for 1 to 2 hours okeh but from 9:15am till 4:30pm. Thank God that the event finish early at 3pm. We arrived at the location around 8:45am. From 8:30 to 9:15 is for registration and breakfast. 

What a day...Yes, I'm happy to capture many pictures of my sista a.k.a my "anak didik"! Yeah, I think I don't want to active as model as before my patience is in modelling! I like to be a model thats why I always watch American's Next Top Model. Everything about modelling I want to watch. 


After married, I think I want to do photography. For seriously? Not yet maybe coz in photography we need a patience more! Photography also need to spend more many to buy every equipment for our camera. Just for fun later on I will think about it. Hahahaha...

Ok then, enough with my mumbling okeh! This my sista pictures that I snap use my hp not my camera coz I didn't bring cable for my camera. This picture I snap after the first session of photoshoot.




No comments: