Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 24 February 2011

How to improve your typing skills?

Hye you guys, how are you today? Everything okeh right? Huhuhu...Hope you guys happy today!

Anyway, I would like to share my knowledge in typing skills. This things is really really good for you! Seriously okeh....So interesting to have a good speed in typing skills without any error. Oh ya, me myself always do the error to...Nobody is perfect right? 

Ok then, let me story to you guys...Actually I've learn the typing skills when studying at UiTM Samarahan. I've taken course in Office Management and Technology. At first yeahhh is sucksss okeh and I hate this subject but I manage to build my interest for this subject. See the below picture...Typing skills!


Sound interesting? Okeh, meh nk story how you can improve your typing skills. Dlu mse aku study kt uitm tue mmg struggle giler for typing skills nie klu x mse kelas confirm kena ketuk dgn lecturer! At the first time korg leh biasekan jari jemari korg yg cute miut tue kt MAIN ALPHABET...The main alphabet is A S D F (for your left side) J K L ; (for your right side). That is the main when you want to learn typing skills.

For the new beginner maybe you can practice your skills at the below website. Really helping to learn.

For the intermediate maybe you want to improve more speeding for typing skills. I suggest for this website


Utk permulaan mybe korg rase kekok skit jari jemari tue then mata mesti pndg kt keyboard jer sbbnyer nk pastikan tekan alphabet yg betul. Its okeh, take your time! Learn from mistake make perfect! From my experience, I  remember all the alphabet according to the keyboard! Biasekan dlu tuk mengingati semua alphabet kt keyboard tue okeh.

For another step after remembering all the alphabet, try to get any newspaper or whatever which have 2 to 3 lines. Put it on your left side, prepare at your keyboard and your eyes must focus on your things you want to type and your monitor NOT YOUR KEYBOARD! If this not helping you, korg boleh ambil kain letak atas tgn korg tuk cover keyboard t'sebut. So, korg x nmpk la jari korg tue tekan alphabet ape. Phm?

Meh aku nk share jari2 for main alphabet tue bkn stkt tekan main alphabet jer ek! Abis tue alphabet lain sape nk tekan? X kan nk surah kak limah sblh rmh plak kan?? Ofcoz la korg jgk! But depends on keselesaan korg okeh tp aku just nk share ape yg aku lakukan sllnya. 


Is this helping you? Ikut pd keselesaan masing2 and cara masing2 okeh! X pakse pn ikut cara aku tue...Hihihi, just sharing my knowledge only.

So, what are you waiting for? Go improve your typing skills! Type as many sentence as you can. I know you all can do it maybe better than me! Good luck and thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks 4 sharing

Unknown said...

ur welcome...gunakan teknik tue seadanya..pasti puas hati dgn tahap kelajuan menaip nnt...ahaks! :)