Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 23 February 2011

NOT GOOD in ENGLISH

Hey you...Yeahhh YOU...YOU over there! I'm talking to you okeh! Don't make your don't know face with me okeh! Ahaksss...What is wrong with me yeah? Just mumbling...

Sorry for my broken broken English okeh! Just laugh loudly if you want too because LIKE I CARE? Durghhh...I'm proud to myself because i want to challenge myself to improve my English! It's take time okeh because i hate to speak or write in English since school. Atleast my result in English much better than my Mathematics...Hahaha...

Okeh, enough with mumbling! I would like to invite all of you out there to challenge yourself to improve your English! Shy? Afraid others will laugh at you? Why you have to being afraid or shy to others when you talk with broken English? Atleast you try your best okeh other than you never talk in English. Just leave the peep that laugh at you okeh because they not giving any benefits to you! Take it as a challenge to improve yourself better better and much better. 

Why i have to invite all of you to improve your English? Nowadays, as you also notice about this when you apply any job and almost of the requirement is required that you MUST FLUENT IN ENGLISH. So, are you good enough in English? If yes, good for you but if not what should you do? Just stay there and waiting? Waiting for job that not required for fluent English meh? Hahaha...In your dream babeh! For few years ago maybe yes but now yes in your dream la. I'm not joking but just want you to wake up from your dreams.

Then come on guys, wake up!!! Take the challenge. Its not good for me but good for yourself okeh and your future. Learn from mistake. Like me...Now I'm aware the surroundings is changing! Now its my turn to change also, change to improve my English. Previously I always have many reason why I don't like to speak and write in English...Because I don't understand! Don't understand what is past tense, present tense and whatever tense laaa...

Please...Please...Please go improve your English! Take class or whatever you can. No money to take any English classes? So simple...Go to your google and search GOOGLE TRANSLATE to help you to translate any wording that you don't understand. Like my lecturer story, how she improve her English. Everywhere she will bring her dictionary! Damn, what can i say..."Hendak seribu daya, tak nak seribu dalih", agree with me? You should agree because i know you are lazy like me! Lazy to learn, lazy to bring dictionary..So so so lazy. Now what can i say that i felt regret because my English is suck! Keep depending on others to help me to write in English. Yes, i know that i'm not so stupid to write in English but my English so straight forward sentence! I don't know how to write in proper sentence bak kata org Melayu "kata2 yg lebih mesra, ayat bunga2" 

Ok then, enough with that okeh! Its up to you guys okeh! Wanna take my challenge? Take it or leave it! For you own good sake, then you must get it. Good luck guys! Sorry guys for my broken English! If you think my sentence is funny, yeahhh you can laugh loudly as you can...Like i said LIKE I CARE? durgghhh


I FEEL SO STUPID WHEN I SPEAK IN ENGLISH (aikkk..cm kenai x ayat tue? ayat sape lg...Sharifah Amani la punye...cume tukar Malay ker English jer...maaf Amani, i love you!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayat nani tu salah, what she said was "i look stupid when i speaks in malay".

Good for you if you want to improve ur english, no more excuse ok...

Unknown said...

thanks...yes, there is no more excuse to improve my English! little bit tough for me for this challenge... :)

enamazad said...

i dun know how to speak in english..bcoz ari2 i makan sambal belacan until my tongue can twisted when i speak in english...(T_T) hahahahaha

Unknown said...

hahaha...ko mmg sengal kan! xder2 byk alasan der! cpt pi improve English...nnt aku borak dgn ko Bahasa Inggeris lahhh...haha

EnaAzhar said...

i came from village and my mum never tech me how to speak in english..she said "den mkn tompoyak..x ghoti nak speaking2 ni...yes, no, orettt,TQ, taw la den" hahahaha my mum always make me laugh.

Unknown said...

yeah, me neither! eventho my dad is lecturer, he never talk in English with us at home! so, how i can improve my English..everytime we talk in "bahasa pasar"...haha