Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 1 March 2011

sooo NOT ME!


OMG, I'm so sick! sick of this pain that attack me from yesterday! I don't know where is the source that effect me so badly.

I'm sharing drink with my sister on Sunday which is my sister have a sore throat. But I think that I have a very good antibody but maybe this the beginning of this pain. Yesterday I went to clinic for checkup. Doctor said that I have sore throat too. Damn!!

Effect of the sore throat my body feel pain so so so badly. Last night, asyik t'jaga mse tdo d sbbkan keSHENGALAN seluruh bdn nie. And today, I'm working because I don't want to take medical leave. I thought that I can thru all this. But this pain make me lazy to do my work okeh!

Do I need to take medical leave tomorrow if I still not fully recover? Hope I can back to work tomorrow with energy because for 2 days so NOT ME...The pain kill my energy totally 100%. My mood also fly with the pain far far away. 

I hope that I can go back early and get some rest. Yes, my body is here but I can't find my soul because my soul still sleeping at my bed. Urghhh, please pray for me to bring ME back!

No comments: