Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 16 March 2011

I'm too busy or i'm too lazy?

Assalammualaikum...Hey guys, wassup? Long time no see huh...Yeah2, I'm so sorry not updating my blog for few days. Busy or lazy? Okeh, just think what you think so okeh because I didn't bother it (ade aku kesah???) Ahaksss...

Actually on the last weekend I have spending my time at Nilai and Melaka. Going to Melaka on Saturday for my sista graduation day at Poly Merlimau. Besides that I didn't bring my lappy because I'm not using any broadband means I can't online then I can't update my blog. Urghhh, too many excuse okeh! Because I hate to update blog using my Blackberry!! Too slow...Klu guna lappy sekelip mata pn dh cpt siap luahkan perasaan dgn jari jemari ku but using Blackberry damn I can't!

From the past few days my sista request for this one topic for my entry. But I still didn't do the entry as per her request. For sure I will do it later okeh dear. Don't feel so bad due to your pending request. Hihihi...

Okeh guys, catch up later okeh. Gd nite & sweet dreams!  :)

No comments: