Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Happy Anniversary


Our anniversary ( Shahril Noradha ) is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together...Our 1st anniversary with our lovely son, Zarif...xoxo!!!

Yes, our 1st anniversary on 18 December 2011. Wowww, sekejap jer sudah setahun kami bersama as husband and wife. YOU complete my life abg!

Nothing else that I want from you my darling but only your love for me and Zarif forever. That's the important things that I want in our family.

No present? No special celebration? It's okeh dear, I know our condition right now. Ape yg penting kasih syg & cinta abg sentiasa mekar d dlm hati abg hanya buat syg seorang.

I will not ask what you can not give because I do not want to feel bad if you can not give what I wanted.

I really love you my heart and my sincere wishes to Allah so that our relationships are blessed by Him. InsyaAllah, amin!

Lots of love from Me & Zarif! xoxo

No comments: