Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 23 February 2012

Can't describe this feeling

Assalammualaikum & selamat petang

How should I describe my feelings at the moment? Sad? Happy? Excited? Disappointed? Hrmmmm....really can't describe this feeling at this moment.

As per my previous entry, yes I just got my official letter to transfer department after all the rumors that I heard and people keep asking me when? Actually, I know about the transfer after I come back from my maternity leave early this year but really don't have any ideas when is the effective date and who is my new boss.

When received the official letter, I keep smiling but in my heat? Allah knows better. Maybe this is the best way or maybe my 'rezeki' for this year to get new boss with new task. Nothing special to share coz there is no salary adjustment or promotion but still in the same leve as Assistant.

Syukur Alhamdulillah if this is the best for me! Thanks Allah. Hope to be working well with new colleagues and new boss. To my future ex team, goodbye and feel bad to get out from this room. Huhuhu. But I need to move on.

Please do remember me walaupun aku x la sepenting mane pn pd mata korg. Chewaaahhhh, giler sadis nyer ayat kowt. 

Till next entry la k!


No comments: